Developing your mindset propels you forward. An integral part of developing that mindset is being open to accomplishments that you have previously thought unattainable. For example, your law firm revenue.
Significant revenues such as $1,000,000 or more are highly attainable and here’s why.
Here’s Why a Mega-Dollar Law Firm is Attainable
1. You now have the knowledge that other attorneys are surpassing these milestones. Just like breaking the 4- minute mile, once any seemingly impossible achievement has been grasped, others follow because they know it can be done. I personally have clients in all of these revenue ranges.
2. You have the Internet to get your message out to the world, conduct research, provide efficient services, store information including client files, learn, and communicate – all in a flash. The financial investment is shockingly low and the ROI is high.
3. You also have software, empowering you to get done in minutes that which used to take hours or days – maybe even weeks. Picture this: it’s 1975 and instead of watching MASH you’re typing an 80-page trust or a 15-page contract on a typewriter. How long would that take you? Today, it takes 20 minutes to draft that 80-page trust, even with customizations. (And you can even outsource drafting.)
4. The legal community’s mindset is finally coming to understand that law is a business, not just a profession where clients fall out of the sky holding big checks scrambling to get to our office door as soon as the shingle is hung. Law is a business that needs to be run like a business.
5. You have access to law business strategy coaches, hiring and empowering experts, legal marketing firms, and other experts to cut through the mystique of success and create a clear path, helping you to think entrepreneurially, increase revenues, and create the law firm/life you want.
Building a mega-dollar law firm is completely doable.
You got this!
P.S. If you’re nodding yes, if you’re ready to go from pain to gain, if you have the vision of building a million-dollar+ law firm but don’t know how to get there, let’s chat about where you are and where you want to go. Set up your Breakthrough Strategy Session here.