The Vault is OPEN! Maybe you’ve heard me mention The Vault. Behind the scenes, we’ve been working with partners who help lawyers just like you with awesome insights into their specialties and insider secrets.
Want to be a media expert to differentiate your law firm? Want help with your brand, style, and how you dress? Want to know what metrics to track so you can make solid business decisions? Want to build your success profile using universal success principles? Want to know how to talk so clients will listen (and hand you a check)? And, there’s more below.
We’re signing on an expert in “News Jacking” to get you and your service message more exposure. We’re signing on an expert who powers you through tough situations with employees too. The Vault has been our ultimate goal and it’s happening. Please join us!
What The Vault Means for You! The Vault means you have access to the best advice and hot tips of national experts for pennies on the dollar. This is 24/7 access, empowering you to blueprint your million dollar money map with the training and experts you need to create the law firm – and life – of your dreams.
The Vault is the Money Map to a Million Dollar Law Firm – and –
The Life You Want
The Attorney Alchemy Mission
Our mission is to create as many happy lawyers as possible because happy lawyers do more good in the world than stressed out, unhappy, and anxiety-ridden lawyers. Happy lawyers create their law ideal law firms and lives.
What’s in the Vault?
- 24/7 access to training galore – pick and choose what works best for you at the time
- Every month, we add at least one new training
- We also hold monthly Q&A calls to get your questions answered by national experts
- When we hit our tipping point, we’ll open a members-only private FB group where national experts will mentor and you can learn from other positive lawyers who are making it happen
- Here’s new content you already have to look forward to:
- Team Member Training Crash Course (Estate Planning Firms) with Candace Wells
- Your Profitable Brand Image for Attorneys with Sybil Henry
- Media Ready in 30 Days or Less with Jess Todtfeld
- Here are the courses we have to start. Remember we’ll add additional training at least once a month.
- 8 Magic Formulas: The Math You Need to Know to Make Your Law Firm Grow
- Attorney Success Principles
- How to Talk so Clients Will Listen – and Hand You a Check
- KPIs for Lawyers: The Metrics You Need to Know to Make Your Law Firm Grow
Ready to access your million dollar money map? Please join us entering here: Vault Access
What Do Your Colleagues Say?
If you want to help more clients and build the law firm and life you want, I highly recommend you work with Wendy. ~ Peter Herbst, Esq., Boston, MA
An experienced and successful attorney herself, Wendy Witt is uniquely qualified and passionate about showing fellow attorneys how to create and build their ideal law firms. Rather than offering a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all formula, she focuses on what lifestyle you want and then shows you how to create and build your law firm around that desired lifestyle. She’ll show you how to draw in clients that you really want to have and that you’ll love working with. It’s never too late to develop the practice you love, and working with Wendy can change your practice for the better. I highly recommend her. ~Patrick Carlson, JD, Norman, OK
Wendy is an incredible motivator and teacher. I have learned a lot from her efforts and program implementations for practice development. ~Alan Margulis, Esq., Boston, MA
Using the tools that Wendy developed, my revenue increased 44% in my first year. ~Linda Fisher, Esq., Boston, MA
Wendy has done so much for our firm. Since we started, our income has grown beyond what I expected. We took on more office space, hired another employee and are looking to hire even another one. She has excellent instincts and advice and she stays on top of you to ensure that you’re following and implementing the advice. I honestly don’t know where I’d be today without her. I no longer worry about money. I look forward to coming to work and improving my business. The great thing is that we’ve only just begun. There is so much more to accomplish and I do not make a move without getting Wendy’s blessing. ~Bill Gerstein, Esq., Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Vault is yours – <—– Enter if you dare! 🙂
To Your Success!