Do you know what it takes to be considered a legal expert?
It just 3 things:
1. Write a book.
3. Be recognized in at the media as an expert.
Lawyers who have their own book, teach, and are recognized in the media are experts.
These lawyers get more calls from the media, referrals from folks they don’t even know, and have highly qualified paying clients knocking on the door.
Experts have the power to build their ideal law business.
For the past 11 years or so, I’ve taught attorneys how to teach through the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Pennsylvania Bar Institute. Now, you have the opportunity to learn how to teach and present your best self as well.
I’m in my 4th year of writing for other attorneys and law related businesses and have ghost written books for attorneys to help establish themselves as experts.
Establish Yourself as an Expert Services:
- “Presenting Excellence” Coaching is available in virtual sessions for a fee of $497 each. Custom Presenting Excellence Coaching Packages Available.
- VIP Presenting Excellence Days are available for a fee of $7,500 in Pittsburgh or for $10,000, plus a first class plane ticket, in your town.
I Wrote a Book:
Here are two ways to make your book actually happen.
Ghost Writing and Book Coaching Services.
“I Have Too Much To Do or I Write Like a Lawyer” Ghosting Writing Services
- List-Building 52-Page Book – Published on Amazon, with Your Own ISBN Number and Hard Copies Drop Shipped…..$14,997. Payment plans offered. (Limited availability, so get on calendar now.)
- “I’m an Expert” 180-Page Book – Published on Amazon, with Your Own ISBN Number and Hard Copies Drop Shipped.….. $57,997. Payment plans offered. (Limited availability, so get on calendar now..)
“Get ‘Er Done” Personal Book Coaching Services**…..$6,997 per 90-day program.
**Only 4 new clients accepted per month, so I encourage you to schedule now.
Click on the “Media Training” tab on the right to find out how to get your face on the front page.